Monday, January 30, 2012

Thank You Times Two

Ken O'Brien

I started this blog on February 7, 2011.

During that time you, the readers, have been very kind to me.

I cannot underestimate the contribution of Dennis Martinek who, when he took a hiatus from his own blog, as well as his recent decision to retire from the scene, chose to direct his loyal readers to The O'Zone.

Nevertheless, I am flattered by the choice of those readers to continue to return here.
As most of you are aware, I, too, withdrew from the blogosphere in the middle of August, 2011. I chose to re-enter the fray at the beginning of December 2011.

So, in essence, The O'Zone has really been active for only 8 1/2 months.

Despite that fact, you have chosen to  spend your valuable time reading my research and opinions not only when I first started, but after I returned after a three and a half month absence.

The results of your interest are shown by this chart from Google that tracks the number of visitors to this site over the period in question.



I hope that you will continue to come here, and I hope that I will be able to continue to provide you with information and opinions on local and national issues that you may not find elsewhere in a timely fashion.

Whatever the case, I extend a heartfelt Thank You to those who have chosen to spend their valuable time to read what I have to say, and to occasionally spend even more time contributing their thoughts on those musings.

Ken O'Brien

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back at it. Thanks for your ongoing indulgence of my Thing for charts and graphs.

    Any thought to O'Zone t-shirts? (I'm still bummed out I never got an SOS one.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for keeping us informed about the town issues. Lots of info I would not get without your blog...I appreciate the time you put into this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken, I'm glad you're back, and even more delighted that I'm gone. Watching and commenting is more fun than having to come up with a couple of pieces a day with everything else I have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, someone's gotta get the word out to the people. Our local papers sure can't seem to do it. You'd be surprised how many older folks you're turning on to the blogs. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, thank you all for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete

All comments subject to moderation. All commenters must use their own name or a screen name. No comments labelled as "Anonymous" will be published. To use your name or a screen name select "Name/URL" from the drop down menu. Insert you name in the "Name" space and leave the "URL" space blank.