Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Photo-‘Toons 1.5

Ken O’Brien

Another week has passed with ample reasons to run for the Prozac, Zoloft or Paxil.

Being old school myself, I prefer to resort to the Reader’s Digest remedy – Laughter is the Best Medicine.

Last week we welcomed the contributions of an O’Zone reader, I. M. Townie.

This week we have a contribution from another reader who identifies herself as Cathy.

As in all cases I reserve the right to exercise editorial discretion, but without censorship based on personal opinion (I hope). If I think it’s funny and/or creative I’ll give it an airing.

That having been said, let’s have at it.





























































UPDATE (4:20 pm) - For the reader who asked what Chris and Pam were looking at, here's your answer:









video

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And that's a surprise?

      Delete
    2. You joined up with Marketti, Marino and Pulaski and now we should trust your judgement on who should be on the council? You blew whatever credibility you ever had.

      Delete
  2. Raciel
    If you miss Marketi so much why don"t you go comment on his blog? Oh, I'm sorry, you can't do that on his blog can you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! You people have no sense of humor. Lol! it's a beautiful day. Get some air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Chris walking his pets. What are he and Pam looking at? Better yet, what is Cathy looking (or sniffing) at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See my response in the update in the original article above.

      Delete
  5. When your comments explode in your face it's lol? BS.

    ReplyDelete

All comments subject to moderation. All commenters must use their own name or a screen name. No comments labelled as "Anonymous" will be published. To use your name or a screen name select "Name/URL" from the drop down menu. Insert you name in the "Name" space and leave the "URL" space blank.