TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
May 5, 2014 –7:00 PM
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Consider and accept Town Council Meeting Minutes of Monday, April 28, 2014.
4. Subcommittee Reports:
(a) General Government
(c) Education and Human Services
(d) Planning and Development
(e) Protection of Persons and Property
(f) Town Manager Search Committee
5. Chairman’s Announcements
6. Town Manager’s Announcements
7. Swearing In / Presentation
-Proclamation to Jacob Edwards Library 100th Anniversary – by David Langevin, Council Chair
8. Citizens Forum
9. Vote to accept the Warrant for the Town Local Election on Tuesday, June 24, 2014.
10. Vote to establish a Bicentennial Committee Gift Account under Chapter 44, Section 53A in order to accept monetary donations to be expended for events, parade, promotional items and other related expenses.
11. Vote to establish a Trail Gift Fund Account under Chapter 44, Section 53A to establish record
keeping for money raised to assist with maintenance and construction of the trails in Southbridge.
12. Councilors Forum
13. Discussion of next meeting date – Monday, May 19, 2014 immediately following FY2015 Town Budget Public Hearing at 6:30 PM in Council Chambers