Sunday, February 19, 2012

Where No Fan Has Gone Before…

Ken O'Brien

Having focused heavily of late on serious matters, both local and national, I thought it might be nice to lighten the mood.
Having been a fan of Star Trek since it first graced our TV screens in the 1960’s I really enjoyed the following trilogy. Whether an old “trekker” or a newbie, I hope you too will find them as amusing as I did.





4 comments:

  1. One of my all time favorite shows. They air it on channel 25 (Me TV channel) on Saturday nights at 9:00. I started watching this show at the tender age of 4 in 1966.

    My favorite episode is the Menagerie. I have been to several Star Trek Conventions over the years and have met quite a few celebrities from the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that you used the word "Trekker" instead of "Trekkie". So many people make that mistake who are not truly a fan of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard that I cried watching part 1!

    ReplyDelete

All comments subject to moderation. All commenters must use their own name or a screen name. No comments labelled as "Anonymous" will be published. To use your name or a screen name select "Name/URL" from the drop down menu. Insert you name in the "Name" space and leave the "URL" space blank.