TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
April 7, 2014 –7:00 PM
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Consider and accept Town Council Meeting Minutes of Monday, March 24, 2014.
4. Subcommittee Reports:
(a) General Government
(c) Education and Human Services
(d) Planning and Development
(e) Protection of Persons and Property
(f) Town Manager Search Committee
5. Chairman’s Announcements
6. Town Manager’s Announcements
7. Swearing In / Presentation
-Petition Regarding Change in Form of Government – Maddie Daoust, Town Clerk
8. Citizens Forum
9. Vote to authorize the Town Manager to sign an agreement for traffic impact peer review on behalf of the Planning Board and Special Permit Granting Authority with funding to come from the applicant, Cumberland Farms.
10. Vote to approve the proposed Graffiti By-law as prepared by the General Government Subcommittee on March 3, 2014 and amended at Town Council meeting 3/24/14.
Third and Final Reading
11. Councilors Forum
12. Discussion of next meeting date – Monday, April 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM in Council Chambers
13. Vote to enter into Executive Session according to MGL, Chapter 39, Section 23B to discuss collective bargaining or litigation and to consider the purchase, exchange, taking a lease or value of real property and to adjourn.